Bible taken from :
1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
1. First of all snacks can n’t talk like humans .They do n’t have vocal chord like humans.
2. If God don’t want that man/woman don’t eat the fruit from midst of the garden. He could have placed Cherubims, and a flaming sword initially. Rather than waiting things to happen then take action. After all he is all Blah ,blah.
3. The lady, who talked to serpent, was a complete idiot.
4. Why God don’t want that mankind understand difference between good and evil
5. How could they sew leaves together, and made themselves aprons. For that we need
needle and thread ? Needle and Thread is clearly manmade objects in later centuries.
6. Why god is asking to Adam Where art thou? ,If he was/is omnipresent, omnipotent, all knowing.
8. Verse no.14, has no meaning , This curse is a ridicule.
1. This curse will be effective only when before the curse, serpent has legs and He lost them after curse.
2. dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.
We know serpent don’t eat dust.
9. Verse no.15, is not so effective. In many cultures snakes are considered troublesome but not enemy.
10. How did Adam come to know about sex ?
11. Why did God make the coat of skin. Atleast he should made coat of cotton, cloths of advanced materials as he was God. Coat of skin did not suit his Godness.
12. “And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us,” This verse clearly gives some important indications:
1. “ONE OF US” how many GODs are there?
2. God had feeling of insecurity as Adam has knowledge of good and evil, now if he become immortal, he will become “one of us”.
3. Does only two these two qualities make him equal to god? What about other qualities (omnipresent, omnipotent, all knowing).
4. God‘s act in verse 23,24 is quite similar to a man’s act who do not want to share his authority with others.
In other sense this God has more attributes of man.